Quotes from the science world
- Embracing minimal guidelines for the reporting of RT-qPCR experiments: responsibility lies on both ends
- Recent papers discussing “function” in eukaryotic genomes
- Abstract word cloud from glam journals – 2013 edition.
- When I’ve planned and set up an experiment for weeks and fails on the last day because the light went out
- Asking in the lab who last used a reagent which has ran out
My previous blog
- Ribosome Traffic on mRNAs Maps to Gene Ontology: Genome-wide Quantification of Translation Initiation Rates and Polysome Size Regulation
- Global analysis of yeast mRNPs
- A complex network of factors with overlapping affinities represses splicing through intronic elements
- Cytotopic localization by long noncoding RNAs
- How deep is deep enough for RNA-Seq profiling of bacterial transcriptomes?
The MolBio Hut by Alejandro Montenegro-Montero is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://molbiohut.wordpress.com.
Banner image is from Suz and the city